By using the Hastee Pay Services and/or the Hastee Pay app (the Hastee Pay App) and/or Hastee Pay web platform (the Web Platform) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
We confirm that the data controller of your data is Hastee Pay Limited, a limited company registered in England and Wales, with its registered office at 15th Floor, 6 Bevis Marks, Bury Court, London, England EC3A 7BA, and with company number 10547122.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us.
You may give us information about you by creating an account with us, by using the Hastee Pay App or Web Platform, or by corresponding with us by email or other electronic means. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, user name, phone number, country of residence, nationality, mobile number, occupation, date of birth, employer, job title, and financial information including details of your salary and benefits.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your uses of the Hastee Pay Services, Web Platform or Hastee Pay App we may collect (as applicable):
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from the Web Platform and Hastee Pay App (including date and time); the pages you viewed; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page; and
- location data in relation to your phone to support the time and attendance functionality of the Hastee Pay App (you will confirm the activation of the collection of such location data via a pop up in the Hastee Pay App).
- data collected from your phone’s camera where the camera is used as part of the “check in” and “check out” functionality of the Hastee Pay Services (for example to collect QR code data).
- Information we receive from other sources.
In order to deliver services to each user of the Hastee Pay Services we need to work closely with the entity that employs or engages as a contractor each end user. To facilitate the provision of the Hastee Pay Services, the relevant employing or contracting organisation provides us with details of each employee eligible to use the Hastee Pay Services, which may include
- First name, last name, salutation, date of birth, home address, telephone number;
- Employee ID, Payroll ID, passport details, role, start date, leave date, salary, worker type;
- Payroll details such as payment period, pay cycle, payment cut off, national insurance number;
- Time and attendance information such as Work ID, Job ID, Worker ID, Client ID Client name, status, job role, location, venue, payment currency, rates, start date and time and end date and time, check in time, check out time, approved start and approved end information;
We may also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners who offer services which supplement and/or complement those offered via the Web Platform or Hastee Pay App, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, information technology services, advertising networks, analytics providers, and search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to register you for and provide the Hastee Pay Services;
- to keep records in relation to, and provide, the Hastee Pay Services;
- to carry out obligations, and enforce rights, arising from any contract entered into with you or your employer or the organisation that engages you as a contractor, and/or by any of our group companies, and to provide you with information and services in connection with the Hastee Pay App, Web Platform, or Hastee Pay Services;
- to allow you access to the Web Platform and/or the Hastee Pay App;
- to allow selected third party subcontractors to enable your use of the Hastee Pay Services provided via the Hastee Pay App or Web Platform. The third party subcontractors may pass on information held about you to their own subcontractors and partners where such disclosure is reasonably required to provide any information, products or services in connection with the Hastee Pay App, Web Platform or Hastee Pay Services;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you where you have given consent to this, including by telephone, email or SMS where you have consented to receive marketing in this manner;
- to notify you about changes to the Web Platform, Hastee Pay App, or Hastee Pay Services;
- to ensure that content from the Hastee Pay Services, Web Platform and Hastee Pay App is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to administer the Hastee Pay Services, Web Platform and Hastee Pay App, and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the Hastee Pay Services, Web Platform and Hastee Pay App to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of the Hastee Pay Services, Web Platform and Hastee Pay App when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep the Hastee Pay Services,, Web Platform and the Hastee Pay App safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of the Web Platform, Hastee Pay App and/or Hastee Pay Services about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group of companies, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share your personal information with selected third parties for the purposes set out in “Uses made of the information”, including:
- the entity that employs you or engages you as a contractor;
- business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors and third party service providers, for example hosting providers, and other third party service providers (including those that may wish to advance offers to end users);
- advertisers that require your data to select and serve relevant adverts to you;
- hosting, analytics, survey, search engine and other technical assistance providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Web Platform, Hastee Pay App or Hastee Pay Services,;
- to any entity in connection with its intended purchase all or part of Hastee Pay and/or any member of its group, upon completion of which transaction,personal data held by Hastee Pay about its customers will be one of the transferred assets (whether transferred via a business or share sale); and
- if such disclosure is reasonably required in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce any contract entered into with your or your employer or the organisation that engages you as a contractor; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hastee Pay, our customers, or others (including by exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction).
Where we store your personal data
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted via the Hastee Pay App, Web Platform or Hastee Pay Services; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You may ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third party privacy
The Web Platform or Hastee Pay App may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
To the extent that your employer or the entity that engages you as a contractor processes personal data about you, it will do so pursuant to its own privacy policies and practices, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these.
Access to information
You have the right to access personal information held about you under applicable law. Until 25 May 2018, any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.